Marion Smith's 31 Day Challenge 2012
You can download her pages at her website to make your own journal, or make your own pages. The idea behind the challenge is to take 31 photos in 31 days of January with journaling. It's definitely a challenge but I have really enjoyed being a part of this project!
- For the cover I used Webster's Pages paper
- I am roses with worn lipstick distress ink from Tim Holtz
- Recollections bling from Michaels
- Broken China distress ink from Tim Holtz on the edges of the chipboard cover.
- Covered chipboard 31 Days with Lindy's Stamp Gang embossing powder
- I bought the cameo on eBay.
- I bought the tulle and satin trims from Maya Road.
- I hot glued the trims onto a circle punch and then glued the cameo on top.
My pages are all inspired by Marion Smith. I used what papers I already had in my stash instead of buying the printed papers designed by Marion since my printer is out of ink. I also would prefer to use a laser and I only have an inkjet printer right now.