Saturday, December 15, 2012

Silhouette Cameo Journaling Cards Tutorial for Project life with Echo Park Fall Mini

The products I used were:

  1. Silhouette Cameo
  2. Echo Park - Fall Fever Mini Kit from JessicaSprague.com
  3. Paper Studio brads purchased at Hobby Lobby
 This journaling card was one of the 30+ elements included with the digital kit.  I cut out an extra owl and attached with pop dots.  I used the ink dropper tool in the Silhouette Cameo software to choose the ink color for the font.  Journaling text now matches the paper.

These letters were pulled from the Echo Park This & That Graceful collection.  It was another digital file I had downloaded.  I inked the edges by hand with Tim Holtz distress ink in Walnut Stain.  The brads are from Paper Studio at Hobby Lobby.  It had an owl included in this collection.
 This card was included in the kit.  I added the Paper Studio Brads and green stitching with my sewing machine.  I cut out an extra banner and layered it with pop dots.
 This is a custom made card.  I used one of the digital papers at a background.  Then I added a journaling square.  I typed the letters with the Silhouette Cameo and made sure to select turn off the cut lines on the font. I copied another Fall Fever element and used pop dots for added layering.

1 comment:

  1. What a neat video. Thanks so much for sharing your process.

    ReplyDelete