Friday, July 5, 2013

Hey Girl Basic Grey Project Life Layout 2013

I skipped ahead to May since I'm so far behind on my Project Life.  I need to work on layouts that I feel like working on so that I don't get further "behind" and realize that I don't have to scrap everything! It's impossible in this digital age.  So I started with a project that I really wanted to make sure to document.

Supplies:
Hey Girl Collection by Basic Grey
Hey You Collection by Basic Grey
Blush Edition Project Life Cardstock and Kit cards


Bow is made with paper twine from Ikea. Hanger embellishment is from Hey Girl Basic Grey.



After I took the photos, I found my flair buttons that match the collection.  
I added "sweet" to this title card.



Process Video:


1 comment:

  1. Its totally awseom really great work and the way you make its really workable and easy. :) Glitz Design

    ReplyDelete