Monday, June 25, 2012

Circus Funhouse Layout Kit Swap

This 12X12 layout was made with the Funhouse paper line from GCD Studios that I found at my local Tuesday Morning this week.  They had a great selection of embellishments!

  1.  I have an identical duplicate available to swap with another person.  All items included except distress inks, paint, letters on banner, banner string
  2. I have another kit available with slight modifications (flag is Crystal top Maya Road pin with orange tape flag, different lace trim, sorry no more eyelets I ran out)  All items included except distress inks, paint, letters on banner, banner string
Please comment below or private message me through my YouTube channel if you would be interested in a layout kit swap.  Requirements: post a video of your layout (must be generic, not holiday or birthdays etc) in the video include shots of what is included in your swap kit.






Tutorial and Kit available for a Layout Swap:

No comments:

Post a Comment